It seems like I haven't had 5 minutes to sit down and update since I have been back from Utah. But I'm determined to update something tonight.
Going to Utah was bitter sweet. Although it was sad to go out there for my Grandpa's funeral, it was a very edifying expereince. All of the family came from all over the country. I so enjoyed being able to rekindle so many of those relationships.
Going to Utah was bitter sweet. Although it was sad to go out there for my Grandpa's funeral, it was a very edifying expereince. All of the family came from all over the country. I so enjoyed being able to rekindle so many of those relationships.


Uncle Dave, Amelia and Uncle Sam

Sunday afternoon, all of us that were in town, gathered for a BBQ at Nate and Britt's house.

Marshall has never been able to keep his finger out of his nose and those in the picture always seemed to follow suit.
I have such a cute dad! and a cute nephew too(I LOVE this picture)!

Brooke, Sam, Ginger, Brock and Cody, and Michael, me and Brandi

Brock, Cody, Ben and Brock and Jasno and Shaeli
It was GOOD FOOD AND GREAT FAMILY!


No comments:
Post a Comment